The Journal of Experimental Medicine found CBD significantly reduced chronic pain and inflammation in laboratory subjects. This research also suggests that the non-psychoactive CBD compounds are also successfully treating chronic pain in humans and it is already in use for conditions such as multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, Parkinson's, ADD, ADHD, PTSD, sleep disorders, intestinal issues and more.
When you add a high grade, pure broad-spectrum line of non-THC hemp oils containing both CBD and CBG to your daily wellness regimen, the potential health benefits for both humans and pets is incredible.
- Patients with chronic anxiety are often advised to avoid cannabis as THC may trigger symptoms and increase paranoia.
- A review from Neurotherapeutics suggests that CBD may reduce anxiety disorder symptoms.
- Studies suggest CBD may reduce anxiety behaviors in the following conditions:
- Post-traumatic stress
- General anxiety
- Panic disorder
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Often patients may discontinue use of prescribed medications against medical advice for the disorders listed above due to the additional symptoms and negative side effects.
Quit Smoking & Drug Withdrawal Relief
- Evidence exists that CBD use may help people quit smoking.
- A pilot study posted to Addictive Behaviors found that smokers who used an inhaler containing CBD smoked fewer cigarettes and experienced no additional nicotine cravings.
- Another similar study found in Neurotherapeutics on CBD offers promising results for those suffering with opioid dependence.
- Researchers noted that CBD generally reduced substance use in disorder symptoms associated with anxiety, pain and insomnia.
- Early findings suggest that CBD may actually reduce or completely avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Preventing & Fighting Cancer
- The British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology has noted that CBD has been studied as an anti-cancer agent and appears to block cancer cells from spreading and overrunning entire areas of the body.
- There are indications that CBD tends to suppress the growth of cancer cells and inhibit turnover of bad cells.
- CBD may improve cancer treatments due to it's low toxicity. Researchers have called for studies coupling CBD and standard therapies to identify synergistic effects.
***Please note that while there our products are all THC-free and can be verified in our third-party lab testing***
Type 1 Diabetes
- According to the Mayo Clinic, Type 1 diabetes occurs when the body's own immune system mistakenly attacks cells in the pancreas causing inflammation.
- CBD may ease inflammation in the pancreas for Type 1 diabetes sufferers. (Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation)
- Clinical research is currently being conducted in finding CBD-based treatments for Type 1 diabetes.
- Acne is caused, in part, by inflammation and over-worked sebaceous glands.
- The Journal of Clinical Investigation, in a recent study, found that the anti-inflammatory properties in CBD may lower the production of sebum.
- This could realistically, according to the Journal of Clinical Investigation, treat the most common form of acne, acne vulgaris.
- The Journal of Alzheimer's Disease published research showing CBD prevented development of social recognition deficit in subjects.
- This indicates that the potential of CBD to prevent those in the early stages of Alzheimer's from losing the ability to recognize faces of loved ones is promising.
- These are the first signs that CBD shows potential to prevent Alzheimer's disease symptoms.
Epilepsy & Psychiatric Conditions
- CBD is being studied for a possible role in treating epilepsy and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- A journal entry in Epilepsy noted CBD has anti-seizure properties and a low risk of side effects.
- Studies into CBD's effects on neurological disorders suggest it may help treat disorders that are linked to epilepsy such as neuro-degeneration, neuronal injury and psychiatric diseases.
- Another study posted to Current Pharmaceutical Design found CBD has similar effects to those of certain antipsychotic drugs and may be safe for treating patients with schizophrenia.